Sign In

Category:  Other

If I am building a house or business location, what action does Oncor have to take?

​An Oncor Utility Designer will talk to you or your electrician or builder to determine your electrical requirements and plan the most cost-effective way to provide electric service to your new home or business. If you have already selected a Retail Electric Provider, you can make a request to talk to an Oncor Utility Designer through that REP, or you can contact Oncor at 1.888.313.6862 to make your request.
-David R., Oncor Distribution Expert​

All Rights Reserved.