Sign In

Category:  Other

Who do I call if have a service request such as a request for temporary disconnect, tree trimming, etc.?

​Follow the instructions provided by your retail electric provider or "REP"—you can call them at the number on your monthly bill. If you don't know who your provider is, Oncor can help. Call us at 888-313-6862.  Always use caution around electric equipment and never trim trees around power lines yourself!

Marty S., Oncor Customer Relations Expert

All Rights Reserved.